Novelty Media is looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and highly-ambitious Social PPC Manager!
Do you have an innovative and creative mind? Would you like to learn how the online marketing industry works? If you are analytical, creative and you pay attention to details, we are looking for you to join our team!
As our Social PPC Manager, you will be responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms, mainly focusing on Facebook, Instagram. You will have an expert understanding of digital analytics, as well as creative best practices and content nuances by platform, to help drive strategy and measure success. You will also have an in-depth knowledge of current and emerging digital technology and advertising platforms and demonstrated experience building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously.
Who are we?
Novelty Media is a digital media publishing company with several high-end online magazines. We specialize in highly engaging, ultra-shareable content reaching over 80 million Americans.
– Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on different platforms
– Manage budgets of millions of Dollars monthly
– Build, develop, launch, monitor, and optimize all ad campaigns
– Brainstorm and gather ideas for website content, as well as campaign images and ad copy to A/B test
– Collaborate closely with the content team as well as the tech team to drive a cohesive vision and user experience with advertising campaigns
– Continually provide creative best practices and feedback to drive high-performing advertising campaigns
– +1.5 years’ experience running campaigns on Social Media (preferably Facebook) – Must
– Proficient with Excel – Must
– Familiar with platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
– Technical & Analytical orientation
– Self-motivated & multi-tasker
– Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial engineering – Advantage
Novelty Media is a digital media publishing company with several high-end online magazines. We specialize in highly engaging, ultra-shareable content reaching over 50 million Americans.
We are looking for a gifted Content Writer with native-level English to create intriguing articles on a daily basis. Furthermore, if you’re an expert at finding the latest trends and hottest stories on the web before they go viral, you really belong with us!
At least 1 year of experience as an in-house content writer – a must Native English writing skills
Ability to dig up the most interesting stories on the web
Novelty Media is an American Digital Publishing House with a number of online magazines. We specialize in highly engaging and entertaining content.
As the final set of eyes on articles, you’re responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality that puts Novelty ahead of the competition. We’re obsessed with constantly creating better content that has the potential to break the Internet! The successful candidate will have copy editing and writing experience, familiarity with AP style, a strong command of grammar, diction, and spelling along with an interest in entertainment, pop culture and lifestyle writing.
The Content Editor will need to strictly enforce our editorial style, tone, and flow and ensure that all content is aligned with brand standards. We are looking for someone who is a stickler for precision and has an eye for detail. In order to green-light publications, the Content Editor will ensure that all content abides by formatting layout requirements, strategic business practices, and advertising partner policies. The Content Editor will also be responsible for assisting with post-publication optimization efforts and should have a creative spark and ability to quickly research and write adaptable content.
You’ll need excellent communication skills to hit deadlines and streamline production workflows. The role is ideal for someone who is detail-oriented, likes a fast-paced environment, is able to bounce from project to project, and thrives on collaboration.
This role will work closely with Brand Managers, Content Strategists, Compliance Managers, and Advertising Campaign Managers to ensure that our content is top-notch and ready to go viral!